Leaders and managers could have greater success, much more quickly if we gave them the core set of essential people and leadership skills that would boost and serve them both now and right through to senior and executive positions.
A shared challenge for most companies – promoting people into management based on success in past work, and then failing to prepare them for the unique role of managing and leading people. Then, immersed in daily increased ‘busy-ness’, new demands pull on them. While delivering in ‘the new job,’ it becomes difficult to learn the new skills needed to continue their past effectiveness.
The shift to team and growth mindset – it’s what people managers need to develop to be effective. Learning and honing a new skill set of management and performance communication skills.
Becoming master jugglers – as managers learn to lead. They’re the spokesperson of vision and strategy, bringing out the best in their people…all while exceeding expectations of customers, external and internal. Let us help you and your leaders keep all the balls in the air…and thrive while doing it.
- For two decades, we’ve helped people around the world hone practical Leadership in Action process, skills, behavior and mindset.
- Our clients appreciate that we educate, rather than train, managers and leaders. Why? Because it’s long-term and sustainable and not once-off.
- We take multi-disciplinary, integrated approach, focusing on specific business objectives you define
- Our education approach means increasing their understanding and knowledge, along with practical and experiential how-to, in action guidance.
Results we help you and your leaders achieve:
- Work “on” the business of your team and learn practical strategic thinking skills so you can achieve more and reach stretch targets and ambitious goals
- Managers communicate operational direction and priorities and develop meaningful goals for the team
- Have performance conversations that are constructive, engaging and develop people….with your team, peers and upwards to your managers.
- Develop a growth mindset and core leadership behaviours, and improve personal effectiveness and focus