Strategy, people and customers – big topics on a CEO, business owner, or general manager’s mind….beyond financial outcomes. How to engage and empower employees and delight your customers? How to inspire leaders and managers to lead strongly and make things happen? As you look for solutions, there may be times when you feel like you’re on your own.
Look beyond the “who and how” of strategy to the “who”
- When you want to talk ”people” in a way that turns complexity into clarity on key decisions and action steps, without HR jargon, we are in a unique position to have that discussion with you.
- Offering you a unique combined expertise in strategy, HR, customer research with a dash of technology. We love making strategy ‘real’ by putting it through a people-focused lens. Operating at the intersection of HR and strategy is what we do.
- Providing you with a solid reference point. Our longest client relationships of many years are with executives at the top who are intent on people and team. So we are well-versed and familiar with what’s on your mind.
Options for working together:
- Sounding board and advisor individually for you – either face-to-face or e-meet using technology over a series of approximately 3-4 meetings or more. Together, we 1) understand the issues, concerns and objectives, 2) structure the discussion with appropriate frameworks to provide new insights from a people and team point of view, 3) provide new perspective by exploring and challenging assumptions, 4) develop a roadmap and mini-strategy to take you forward with next steps.
- Strategic facilitator for your top team – engage your top team in the above process so they will be in a strong position to rapidly implement the roadmap and steps. We prepare with you and then convene 1-2 team meetings depending on your needs.
- People and team development strategy – what your people and leaders have right now may not be what they need to make your strategy a resounding success. We can help you answer the question, what does my ‘people resource’ need to look like….the knowledge, skills, values and teamwork – and how to develop it?