Strategy, people and customers – big topics on a CEO, business owner, or general manager’s mind….beyond financial outcomes. How to engage and empower employees and delight your customers? How to inspire leaders and managers to lead strongly and make things happen? As you look for solutions, there may be times when you feel like you’re on your own.
Look beyond the “who and how” of strategy to the “who”
- When you want to talk ”people” in a way that turns complexity into clarity on key decisions and action steps, without HR jargon, we are in a unique position to have that discussion with you.
- Offering you a unique combined expertise in strategy, HR, customer research with a dash of technology. We love making strategy ‘real’ by putting it through a people-focused lens. Operating at the intersection of HR and strategy is what we do.
- Providing you with a solid reference point. Our longest client relationships of many years are with executives at the top who are intent on people and team. So we are well-versed and familiar with what’s on your mind.
Service Testimonial Slider
“Working with Roundtable Consulting has meant that we now have a clear strategy for the Asia Pacific business of where we are headed and how we will get there. My leadership team is extremely committed to this journey, our employees are engaged, and the process has helped to bring about a significant shift in culture and performance.”
Sr Vice President Sales, Asia Pacific, Informatica
“I highly recommend Jennifer – she brings a strong process, great experience, and a style that really helps to get the best out of the management team and get their ownership into the plan.”
Managing Director, Business Objects Australia/New Zealand
“You played a vital role in helping me to focus my attention and the attention of my Management Team on a new strategic direction…, providing us with the structure and guidance to confront the important business issues and develop a shared understanding of how best to move our business forward rapidly. ”
Managing Director, Intelligent Business Solutions
“Our regular progress meetings have been both informative and insightful and provided the opportunity to slow down and reflect on the project current status and goals. Highly recommended.”
Manager People & Culture, Harness Racing Victoria
“Jennifer provided invaluable assistance to get our people focused on the future and where the organisation was headed.”
Ceo, Bt Financial Group
“Roundtable Consulting added strategic advice on how we could better align our sales and marketing functions to drive revenue for the organisation. The program that we created together has had a positive impact on our business development and marketing efforts.”
Marketing Director Australia, Jones Lang Lasalle
Options for working together:
- Sounding board and advisor individually for you – either face-to-face or e-meet using technology over a series of approximately 3-4 meetings or more. Together, we 1) understand the issues, concerns and objectives, 2) structure the discussion with appropriate frameworks to provide new insights from a people and team point of view, 3) provide new perspective by exploring and challenging assumptions, 4) develop a roadmap and mini-strategy to take you forward with next steps.
- Strategic facilitator for your top team – engage your top team in the above process so they will be in a strong position to rapidly implement the roadmap and steps. We prepare with you and then convene 1-2 team meetings depending on your needs.
- People and team development strategy – what your people and leaders have right now may not be what they need to make your strategy a resounding success. We can help you answer the question, what does my ‘people resource’ need to look like….the knowledge, skills, values and teamwork – and how to develop it?